The seasons God created are so beautiful, and each one is full of purpose. After the cold and bare winter season, it is such a gift to see the trees begin to bud and to smell the sweet scents of orange blossoms and jasmine. It is a beautiful reminder that after the pruning and dormancy, new life bursts forth, and plants that appeared dead just a couple of weeks ago are blooming and thriving.
How appropriate that God chose this time to be his new year. The first month of the Jewish (lunar) calendar begins next week. And with the new year comes the spring feasts and festivals of God: Passover & Pentecost. This is the ultimate time for Christians to celebrate the fulfillment of Passover in Jesus Christ, "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world,” as John the Baptist said, and fifty days later we have the opportunity to celebrate the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Please join me in celebrating this season through the next Simply Holy Living Series: Fifty Days in the Spirit.
We’ll start April 10th and it will last through May 31st.
The first new videos will start next week (the last week of March) to help you know how to prepare for the season. I’m so excited to get to celebrate this amazing season together!
1. Introduction to 50 Days in the Spirit (March 13, 2017)
2. Naming the gods (March 14, 2017)
3. The Final Plague (March 21, 2017)
4. The Red Sea Moments (March 28, 2017)
5. Join In The Season (April 3, 2017)
6. You Can Do This (April 16, 2017)
7. From the Garden to the Law (April 20, 2017)
8. From the Law to the Spirit (April 20, 2017)
9. From Chaos to Order (May 1, 2017)
10. Push Through, Not Down (May 11, 2017)
11. The Spiritual Bermuda Triangle (May 20, 2017)
12. Pentecost Celebration (May 30, 2017)
13. 50 Day Wrap-Up. Patience in Affliction (June 1, 2017)